Ninja Kiwi game goodies:
Raw CSV files available for item drops, armor and guns.
- DPS augment tool - either compare all guns or try adding augments to various ones, including your skill and gear bonuses as well.
- DPS augment spreadsheet - uses the same formulas and contains the same data, but comes with three sheets where you can keep tabs on your inventory for each character, so you can easily compare your existing guns with something new and quickly see the augment impact.
- Armor augment tool - similar to DPS tool but a bit less sophisticated, after all there's not much to do with armors. Just see what they are and what total resistances will you get, augments included.
- Item drops - offers two basic types of information - augment grade frequency for each box type in a graph, and a list of all item drops (as contributed by players) so that you can see when you can expect something to start and stop dropping for you).
Raw CSV files available for village and MOAB.
- village effectiveness analysis - when should you upgrade your village to 0/1 or 2/1? That depends on what towers you've got around it and/or want to add. Currently has a limited selection of towers (those I used most often), but if you provide more, I'll gladly add it. (Explained on the page). I don't play BMC anymore, so I don't expand it.
- MOAB popping and cost-efficiency - again only towers used frequently by me - and showing how well they do against a single MOAB as well as bigger crowds.
- farm performance analysis spreadsheet - a few indicators of efficiency, how soon will various upgrades pay for themselves etc. Can be also used for BTD5, the game-specific values are easy to change as they have dedicated cells to set up.
If anybody is interesting in hosting this stuff, I can provide the PHP sources. And especially for the BTD5 challenges, anybody with a database-enabled hosting and a bit of free time would be most welcome to convert it to a database-driven affair instead of the page reading 500k .csv data on each loading... it sure grows quickly :)